Kids are important to us at SOMA Church Community. During our weekend worship service we provide a fun and safe program for Nursery (ages 6 months - 3), Pre K (age 3 and potty trained) - 1st Grade, and 2nd - 6th Grade. You can expect that your kids will:
- Celebrate God by singing: Nursery and Pre K in their specific classes and the 1st-6th graders with the adults for the first part of "big church" (worship service)
- Engage in an age-appropriate & God-centered Bible lesson
- Play games together
- Participate in hands-on learning activities
- Learn together the weekly Fighter Verse (memory verse) - click here to download the current list of verses
- Bring home a review page/parent page explaining the main idea(s) of each weeks lesson
- And just have an all-around great time
Our Nursery, PreK - 1st Grade, and 2nd - 6th Grade classes are all working through The Gospel Project. The Gospel Project® for Kids immerses kids in the gospel through every story, theological concept, and call to mission from Genesis to Revelation. Ultimately, the gospel message changes everything; heart transformation can only take place when a child experiences the gospel. Through The Gospel Project® for Kids, kids will understand the Bible is not just a collection of stories, but one unified story—God’s story of redemption. On the 4th Sunday of the month the 2nd - 6th Grade class joins the adults for our regular Sunday Morning Worship Service.
On the 5th Sunday of the month our kids, PreK - 6th Grade, meet together to learn about living a missional life. Our goal is to help our children learn how to practically love God and others in Sonoma County and throughout the world.
If you have questions about our kids program, please call the church office or send an email to: info (at) somachurch (dot) us.