Kids are important to us at SOMA Church Community. During our weekend worship service we provide a fun and safe program for Nursery (ages 6 months - 3), Pre K (age 3 and potty trained) - Kindergarten, and 1st - 6th Grade. You can expect that your kids will:
- Celebrate God by singing: Nursery and Pre K in their specific classes and the 1st-6th graders with the adults for the first part of "big church" (worship service)
- Engage in an age-appropriate & God-centered Bible lesson
- Play games together
- Participate in hands-on learning activities
- Learn together the weekly Fighter Verse (memory verse) - click here to download the current list of verses for the PreK - Kindergarten class & click here for the weekly verse for the 1st - 6th Grade class
- Bring home a review page/parent page explaining the main idea(s) of each weeks lesson
- And just have an all-around great time
Join our PreK - Kindergarten kids this summer for play-n-worship! This curriculum uses songs, stories, and games to teach the kids about Jesus.
Join our 1st - 6th Grade as we work through the series "What is a Christian?" by Phil Vischer. The kids will go through the book of 1 John and learn not only what the Bible says, but also why and what it means for us today.
On August 20th our kids will start a new quarter in the Gospel Project, called A Kingdom Established. They will start with the story of Samuel anointing Saul and will work our way through the story of David, Solomon, and some wisdom literature.
If you have questions about our kids program, please call the church office or send an email to: info (at) somachurch (dot) us.