Living Free & Being Formed
Topic: Book Passage: Galatians 4:12–4:20
The apostle Paul pleads for the Galatians (and us!) to become like him - living free and being formed.
Pastor Paul made referenced to his favorite book by John Ortberg called The Life You've Always Wanted. Here are the five questions Ortberg offers for us to ask of ourselves as we seek to allow God to form (morph) Christ in us (Galatians 4:19). It's morphing time!
- Am I spiritually “inauthentic”?
- Am I becoming judgmental or exclusive or proud?
- Am I becoming more approachable, or less?
- Am I growing weary of pursuing spiritual growth?
- Am I measuring my spiritual life in superficial ways?